We recognize the importance of your privacy. A policy for the management of your personal information is set out in this document. For General Terms and Conditions of use of the web site please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Information Collection and Use
When you submit an enquiry with us, we ask for your name, email address and telephone number. Once you register and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the page(s) you requested. We use your personal information to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, for other purposes to which you have consented and as authorized or required by law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide you with the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies or contractors who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you;
- Authorized or required by law; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting TagVault.org. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, then you may request amendment of it.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our web site.
Last modified: 17 June 2009